Stay Ahead of Evolving Risk
You hear it in the news every other day. Our nations largest retailers and financial institutions can't keep the bad guys out. How will you? Data has become the most critical asset for many organizations. For some, protecting their data has been mandated by statute. If you use the Internet to conduct business, it's prudent to secure your technology infrastructure. As Information Technology increases in importance, so do the numbers of threats directed against critical infrastructures. Security controls, involving both management processes and technology, are needed to thwart intentional attacks, to minimize unintentional mistakes from trusted insiders and to prevent exposure of your valuable assets.
Every organization assesses risk differently. Developing a comprehensive security strategy requires understanding those requirements and recommending sound solutions. A comprehensive security strategy is essential to protect vital data and to ensure continuity of operations.
Prairie Technology Solutions Group delivers security solutions that help customers assess their needs, protect data and assets, detect threats and intrusions, and recover from incidents. We offer services to manage your security needs from end to end. Together with our partners, we deliver Best-of-Breed IT solutions designed for specific security needs.
In addition, we specialize in the IT security needs of small and medium sized businesses. We believe that no company is too small to have its critical information protected by the best means possible. We have seen an exponential increase in security threats, but most small and mid-sized companies either don't realize how badly exposed they are, or if they do, they're left behind because so many IT providers are focusing on large and prestigious companies. Our mission is to educate these customers about these mission critical threats, and then to provide them with the highest level of security available in the business at a price that the small and mid-sized company can afford.
Information Security Management
- Security Policy Design and Implementation
- System Security Guidelines and Administration
- Executive Awareness Training
Security Audits and Needs Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing - What is your exposure?
- Objective Pre-Certification Audits for HIPAA, GLBA, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Protection Level Assessment - What level of protection does your company need?
- Sample deliverables are available upon request.
Security Architecture & Models
- Network & Internet Security Architecture Planning
- Firewall Review and Effective Use of Firewall
- Topology Analysis(Wireless, LAN, WAN, vLAN, DMZ, extranets, intranets, internetworks)
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems
- Managed Security Services, 24/7 real-time monitoring of your network
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Anti-Spyware solutions